Monday, May 11, 2009

life, or something like it

well, the pain in my right elbow is almost non-existent now...it has now been replaced by a sharp pain on the top arch of my right foot....again, i have no recollection of hurting my foot in any way, shape or form.....the pain is very real though.....i do not believe the pain is as bad as it was on my elbow because it does not keep me awake at night.....i am still a sight to behold because i am used to limping on my left side of my body (i had diagnosed gout on my left big toe, major knee surgery on my left knee, and a big fucking forklift on my left arm, shoulder and ribs.....but it is now my right elbow that was bothering me, and now it is my wrong foot.....it was once my "sinister" side that was killing me, but now it is my "right" side that is hurting.....my mind is confused and still reeling.....i keep going back to that thing i read about chronic depression....do i really have it????all the symptoms point to it.....or am i just not "manning up"????i could still function and perform my work duties (as a matter-of-fact, it distracts my head), but it still makes me wonder.....my head must have cracked somewhere in time......time, space, distance, and words left unsaid....deeds left undone....

all is vanity saith the preacher; there is nothing new under the sun.....

No comments: